Friday, January 14, 2011

Classes

I had my first class today, International Marketing. It sounds AWESOME. The best part about taking classes on a ship is that all the classrooms are made out of random partitions spread throughout the ship. Some of them are in dining halls, others in the hallways, and some are more normal classrooms. It's pretty funny. And there are about 30 chairs jammed into the spaces so you get to know people pretty quickly.
 
Before class I went to lunch and two guys sat down at the table with me. One from Columbus who knew a lot about Miami but goes to Pepperdine in LA and the other from Massachusetts and he goes to Nichols College. Two more girls joined us, one from Berkley and the other from Providence College in Rhode Island. We had an awesome conversation talking about our schools, Miami's reputation with our Sororities who get kicked off campus and our mutual love of Chipotle....and how much we sadly already are craving it....can someone overnight me a bowl and some chips and guac to Dominica? I'd really appreciate it....
 
We're stopping somewhere tonight for fuel....I can't imagine why we're already stopping for fuel but hey....seeing land should be fun!
 
Thats about it for now, everyone headed straight to the pool after classes and the deck is SUPER crowded. The pool is about the size of two medium sized kitchen tables and probably 5 feet deep. I think I'm going to head outside and start homework....at least I get to look at the ocean.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment