Monday, November 1, 2010

Class Registration

This morning was class registration at 8AM Eastern Time (I felt bad for all the Californians registering at 5AM!) I was so nervous that I wouldn't get the classes I needed because of my track record with past registration processes with Miami, BUT I got so lucky and got all my classes!!!

Classes are on A days and B days. We have class everyday that we are at sea and don't have class while we are in port. That means theres no weekends but we do have some days off.

We were pre-registered for our required Global Studies class and I was given B day.

Here's my schedule!

A Days
12:15-13:30 International Marketing

B Days
8:00-9:15 Global Popular Culture
9:20-10:35 Global Studies
12:15-13:30 Ethnography

Done by 13:30 (1:30PM) everyday! That means sun, fun & study!

No comments:

Post a Comment